Terms of services
These terms of services shown here (hereinafter referred to as "Terms") set forth the conditions of use of "Seminarlog" (hereinafter referred to as "Service"), which is provided by CIELO AZUL, INC. (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), between the Company and users of the Service (hereinafter referred to as "User(s)"). Before using the Service, please read and agree the Terms.
1. Terms of services
- Regarding the terms of services Terms shall apply to any relationship between the Company and the Users.
- Terms set forth the conditions of use of the Service. By using the Service, users agree to the Terms.
- The Company may modify the Terms at anytime without giving prior notice. Modified Terms shall become effective when they are put on the Company's website, except in the cases the Company specify separately. Modified Terms shall apply to the use of the Service after the modification of the Terms and Users agree to modified Terms by using the Service.
- "Service" means "Seminarlog" (https://www.seminarlog.com/).
- "member(s)" means persons who registered their information to the Service.
- "registered information" means all information that Users provided to the Company upon the membership registration, such as username, email address, password, region, occupation, etc.
- "Facebook" means a social networking service, Facebook(https://www.facebook.com/).
- "Twitter" means a social networking service, twitter(https://twitter.com/).
- "content(s)" means information such as data, text, images, audio and the like.
- "uploaded contents" means contents saved on servers operated by the Company, which is uploaded to the Service by Users.
- "published contents" means uploaded contents that other users may browse or access on the Service.
3. Handling of Personal Information
- Members shall be solely responsible for publishing contents submitted as registered information. When the Company provide the service in collaboration with Facebook, Twitter and other social networking services, users and members shall use the Service upon understanding that other users and members can see information which is registered in those services.
4. Conditions of use
- Those who want to use the Service, shall agree to the contents of the terms and register to the Service via the standard procedures of the Service under your own responsibility.
- When the registration to the Service is performed, information must be submitted to the Service from a registration form that is provided by the Service with the format we designate via an Internet line. When the Company receives the information without any issues, the Company shall approve the user as a member. However if those who want to become members are persons who were withdrew their memberships by the Company, or the Company determine the user does not qualified as a member, the Company may not consent to membership registrations.
- Those who want to become members and/or members already register shall provide true and accurate latest information as their registered information.
- Members shall be responsible for managing their registered information, such as modifying, updating, changing public and private status.
- The Company may modify, add, suspend or terminate the Service for any reason at any time. (hereinafter referred to as "modifications")
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages caused from modifications of the Service.
5. Withdrawal from membership, suspension of the Services
- The Company may withdraw the membership registration without giving prior notice to the member if the Company believes that the member falls under any of the following:
・Cases in which inappropriate contents are uploaded and/or published.
・Cases in which ID and/or password are used improperly.
・Cases in which the Terms are violated.
・Other cases that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility for any damages caused to members in the cases mentioned above.
6. Registered email address and password
- Members must register email addresses that belong to the members as a registered email address in the Service. When the email addresses do not belong to members any longer, members must register another available email addresses that actually belong to the members.
- Members shall be solely responsible, whatsoever, for managing and preventing from being used their own registered email address and password in an unlawful manner.
- Members may not transfer their email address and password that were used for the membership registration to any third party nor may let any third party use those email address.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages caused to registered email address or password for being used by any third party.
7. Usage environment of the Service
- Users shall supply equipments, software and data connection necessary for connecting and operating the Service under User's Own responsibility and at Users Own expense.
- Users shall take security countermeasures depending on user's own usage environments, such as preventing viral infections, fraudulent accesses and information leaks.
- The Company shall have no concern with user's usage environments, or assume any responsibility.
8. Handling of contents
- Copyrights and other intellectual property rights of member's uploaded contents and published contents shall belong to members.
- The Company shall not guarantee those credibility of intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents or privacy regarding member's uploaded contents and published contents.
- The issues regarding uploaded contents and published contents that are occurred between a member and a third party shall be resolved with the member and the third party.
- Users must not copy, transmit, reproduce or modify other User's contents. However, this does not apply if approved by the Company and the owner of the content in advance.
- The Company may use or modify uploaded contents and published contents via public transmission or other means in order to make the Service satisfactorily, advertise and promote companies and organizations that do business with the Company.
- The Company may use uploaded contents and published contents after modifying as needed within the scope needed to provide the Service, improve, build the system, and maintenance.
- If the Company decided to be necessary or that uploaded contents and published contents may violate the Terms or other laws or ordinance, the Company may make the Service and/or contents unavailable by deleting them from servers without giving prior notice to members. Therefore the Company recommend to make backup of the contents.
- Users shall not exercise of the moral rights against the Company.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages of contents that members saved in order to use the Service.
Users shall not engage in the following when using the Service. If Users violate these restrictions, the Company may take measures, such as deleting whole or part of uploaded contents and published contents, suspending to provide the Service, forcing to withdraw membership and the like.
- Activities that violate the law, court verdicts, resolutions or orders, or administrative measures that are legally binding.
- Activities that may hinder public order or customs, including activities that uploading and publishing contents that include anti-social content and lead to the discomfort of others.
- Activities that infringe intellectual property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks and patents, moral rights, privacy, and all other rights of the Company, Users, and/or a third party granted by the law or contract.
- Activities that lead to the misrepresentation of the Company and/or a third party, or intentionally spread false information.
- Activities that hold multiple accounts in order to use in an unlawful manner.
- Activities that use the Service for commercial purposes without prior consent of the Company;or use the Service for purposes other than the Service's true intent.
- Activities that lead to the collection, disclosure, or provision of other's personal information, registered information, user history, or the like without permission.
- Activities that interfere with the Company's operation of the Service or Users' use of the Service.
- Activities that interfere with the server, such as sending or writing computer viruses, files, or programs that interfere, destroy, limit, and operate functions of softwares, hardwares or telecommunication equipments.
- Other activities that are deemed by the Company to be inappropriate.
10. Handling of Violation of the Terms
- If the Company believe Users violate the Terms or it is found to be necessary by the Company, the Company shall take the following measures against Users. However, the Company shall have no obligation with it.
・To request that users stop violations of the Terms; To request that users do not repeat such violations.
・To modify or delete member's uploaded contents and published contents.
・To temporary discontinue of use.
・To withdraw the membership registration; to disable user's account.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility for any damages or inconveniences caused to users from the measures mentioned above。
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages caused to users from the provision of the Service.
- 2. The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages incurred by Users and/or a third party as a result of User's violations of the provisions of Article 10, such as transfer, modify, copy, transmit, reproduce or transmit, or infringing other rights.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages caused to a third party from User's use of the Service. Users shall compensate for damages under User's Own responsibility and at Users Own expense.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages caused from the inability to use the service due to any defects, errors or failures that occurred to the Service.
- The Service, contents and information on this web site shall be what we can provide at that point. The Company shall not make any warranty as to the information provided, the text registered or submitted by Users, and other contents or information of software the completeness, accuracy, certitude, credibility, applicability, usefulness, usability, safety, legitimacy etc.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages to contents caused from any exterior factors.
- If the contract with Users based on the Terms falls within a consumer contract under the Consumer Contract Law in Japan, then exemption clauses in the Terms shall not be applied. If the contract with Users based on the Terms falls within a consumer contract, and the Company compensate for damages in respect to the Company's contractual default or act of tort, the compensation for damages shall be limited to the total amount of direct and actual damages, except for an intentional act or a gross negligence. The Company shall assume no responsibility for damages to Users caused from special circumstances.
12. Suspension of the Service operation
- Company shall suspend the Service operation without giving prior notice or obtaining Users' consent if it falls under any of the following;
・Cases in which the Company perform the Service's servers maintenances, change specifications of the Service or fix system defects, etc.
・Cases in which Natural disasters, incidents or other emergencies or signs of such emergencies that could make the Service operation difficult or impossible;
・Cases in which revisions to laws or ordinance or enactment make the Service operation difficult or impossible.
・Other cases that the Company believes the suspension of the Service operation is necessary under unavoidable circumstances.
- The Company shall assume no responsibility, whatsoever, for any damages to Users caused from any suspensions of the Service operation described in the above paragraph.
13. Assignment of rights and obligations
- Users shall not assign or transfer its right and duties hereunder without Company's prior written consent.
- When a third party succeed the business regarding to the Service due to transfer of the business, the Company may assign rights based on the Terms, responsibility, registered information of members and other information to the successor of the business.
- If any provision of these terms is determined to be invalid based on laws and ordinances, no other provision of these terms shall be affected thereby.
- If any provision of these terms is determined to be invalid against the relationship between the service and the User, or be revoked, these terms are still valid against other Users.
15. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Date of enactment: August 1st, 2017